HaCkeD by MuhmadEmad
KurDish HaCk3rS WaS Here
FUCK ISIS !
The phrase “male infertility” sounds pretty threatening. This problem may be defined as a male inability to lead to pregnancy in a female, who is healthy and fertile. It can be a serious issue for a man when there appears a desire to have a baby in the family. Among all the infertile couples the problem is with the man in 20% of the cases.
The most common medical causes of the infertility in men
The problem may be the result of various health problems and even some kinds of medicine. They are the following:
- Ejaculation issues. The major one to mention is retrograde ejaculation that happens when the sperm gets into the bladder instead of getting on the tip of the penis. Surgeries, diabetes and some medications are able to cause such type of ejaculation.
- Hormone disorder. Infertility can be the result of the testicles’ disorders or the problems referred to pituitary, hypothalamus, adrenal glands and thyroid.
- Defects of tubules transporting sperm. Some of such tubules can be simply blocked because of the infections, traumas, surgeries or abnormal development.
- Issues with sexual intercourse. These ones include erectile dysfunction (problems with obtaining erection), pains when having sex, premature ejaculation, psychological/relationship problems.
- Some medications. Steroids, some ulcer drugs, cancer medications may spoil the quality of sperm and lead to infertility.
Causes, related to lifestyle, environment and other
Male fertility isn’t only connected with taking in the medications or man’s physiology. There may exist another reasons, such as:
- Breathing in some chemicals, for instance benzenes, xylene, toluene, pesticides, painting materials.
- Radiation or X-rays. If the dose of radiation is small, the amount of sperm quickly returns to normal.
- Overheating the testicles. Excessive use of hot tubes and saunas may affect the sperm production.
- Drugs and alcohol. The testosterone levels lower and the quality of sperm gets worse.
- Excessive weight. It certainly has obvious connection with hormone imbalance (according to mayoclinic.org).
Are there some obvious symptoms regarding the condition?
Male infertility can go unnoticed until the couple decides to have a baby. But still, there are some indications of the problem. They normally include changes in sexual desire and the way of hair growth, pain in the testicles, issues with ejaculation and changing the size of the testicles to a smaller one viagra 24 horas.
How is it possible to treat infertility in men?
If the case is a hormonal abnormality, it can be treated by medications or specialized surgery. Surgery can also help when dealing with all sorts of obstructions on the way of transporting sperm.
Nowadays there is a great way to overcome the condition. It is represented by using the assisted reproductive technologies (ARTs). Their mechanism is giving the sperm an artificial boost to fertilize an egg. The sperm is collected and introduced to an egg using the variety of methods. Intrauterine insemination (when the sperm is injected right to the uterus), intracytoplasmic sperm injection (the sperm is injected into the egg and then gets implanted to the uterus) and in-vitro fertilization (mixing the sperm with eggs in a tube and then putting the fertilized ones into the uterus) are the methods introduced by ARTs (webmd.com).
In conclusion, it is vital to say that the preventive measures for male infertility are leading a healthy lifestyle, regular sexual intercourse and excluding such habits as smoking and drinking out of your life.